Friday, December 11, 2009

december 10, 2009

Noon again. I went to bed at midnight and planned to get up at 8 am but I was too sleepy. My body is craving sleep. The alarm rang and I incorporated it into my dream, as if it were a buzzer on the wall.
I had one of those waking dreams. sort of

Another day I have slept away. 7 PM Just woke from a four hour nap.
We went to dog park at 1:30 and found Judy and Szabo. It was a grey day. Only one small dog besides us. The big dogs did some running, enuf to tire my dogs.
Judy and I have reached the point where we just mutter about politics.

Blitzen's Tale
Szabo was in the park today. We dont play together. He likes to hang around and get petted. Those big busters didn't want to run with us. There was a big horse that we managed to get underway after a while.

Lady Chica's Tale
That great big horse (a mastiff) did some running. At first he couldn't seem to kno how to runbut after a while he took off. His dad tried to get him to run.



BOOK REVIEW
Michael Palmer, *Second Opinion*
Read a book by Michael Palmer and you wont want to go to ahospital, ever. This book contains interesting conent about asberger syndrome. The protagonist, Dr. Thea, has AS. She uncovers a conspiracy in a medical center. People are told they have cancer. They dont. Then they have a miraculous cure and donate money to the medical center.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: