Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December 16, 2009

Tuesday night NOVA
Nova is a documentary on NSA. Dan Brown's first novel was about this and the author of the something for Red October wrote about this. And it was supposed to be fiction.

Wednesday morning
I woke up and looked at my watch. 12:30 noon. Oh, my. Then I could not connect to the internet. So I gave up and went shopping. Got one item one: chains to put on fused glass pendents. Got em at Joanne's. They have fabulous stuff.
I had time for a brief nap. kFinally connected to internet. Now 5 PM. We are underway to spend the evning with Pup and family. I had a box of quilt blocks, lined and padded, ready to quilt and sew together. Lea and I ar working on that.



BOOK REVIEW
J.A. Jance, *Trial by Fire*
The Ali series. I prefer her sheriff series. Ali bcomes temporary spokesperson for sheriff's dept. A woman is found burned to death. ELF claims responsibility. Earth Liberation Force.





Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: