Saturday, December 12, 2009

December 12, 2009

Up at 9:30. The dogs decided we had enuf sleep. Grey gloomy day but temp is 43 degrees.
We will be going to dog park as soon as I get dressed.

Blitzen's Tale
We had to drag Mom out of bed this morning. I barked and LC licked her face. I sometimes suspect LC of being a cat. Maybe throwback to that common ancestor.

Lady Chica's Tale
We went to the dog park where it was cold and miserable. We couldn't get those big busters to run. There was a huge, huge dog there, as big as a pony. I think there was a fight in the big dog side. Those big busters always fight.

Came home and took a nap. Sort of. Dogs were making a fuss. I keep picking up things. I mean tidying. Grey sky.

Doing chores makes for a dull day.



BOOK REVIEW
Keith Ablow, *Murder Suicide*
Frank Clevenger is a forensic psychiatrist. (Ablow is also a forensic psychiatrist.) I dont hold much with forensic psychology. It is more like fortune telling.
Clevenger is a flawed character himself. I like good heroes.
This is a well written story with a tight plot.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: