Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 23, 2009

10 AM When I got up my knee was hurting badly, but as I sit and walk it feels better. That must have to do with circulation, I guess. I dont think the pain is arthritis. I have had two auto accidents with soft tissue injury.
Lady Chica has lost her collar with her tags. Fortunately, I have her rabies tag on my key chain. I couldn't put it on the collar.
Sun is shining. My chores for today, thank goodness, consist of wrapping presents. No driving.

On the way to Pup's we stopped to buy a new collar for Lady Chica. Then we discovered that John had found LC's collar in Pup's yard. And I had not realized until this afternoon that she had no collar. (She wears a harness.)

Blitzen's Tale
We had a great time visiting Pup. He is always so gald to see us. He just sits around watching LC and me running around. There are mice to find.

Lady Chica's Tale
Mom never noticed I had lost my collar. She is not a very good mom, n'est-ce pas? we had a good time running around Pup's yards.

Lea and I are still working on the tie dye blocks for a quilt. It is almost done. We need to put a border around it.

BOOK REVIEW
Nevada Barr, *13 1/2*
I read the prologue and the epilogue, decided to return to library. I hope this is not the end of the Anna Pigeon, Park Ranger, series. Barr has moved to New Orleans, the scene of this atrocity. It concerns two brothers and a murder. One brother kills the parents and frames the other brother.
Lea wondered about Lizzie Borden.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: