Sunday, December 13, 2009

December 13, 2009

I turned off the alarm and went back to sleep. I might have made it late to church but it just takes so much energy. My energy was depleted by my illness. I hope it returns. The sun is shining and it is 48 degrees.

We went over to the dog park about noon and stayed for almost two hours. The sun was so warm it was almost hot.

Blitzen's Tale
Had a great time chasing bikes. Those big busters weren't interested in running.

Lady Chica's tale
I like it when mom walks around the park. I like to sort of run along smelling everything on the way. Blitzen and I chased bikes. I had one big dog running for just a little while.

I took a nap. Then I went out and joined the neighbors gossiping. Turns out that Marilyn's son-in-law (who lived in the complex a while back) died and was cremated. My next door neighbor has been in the hospital for five days getting chemo. Oda Mae has been home at night; so I did not realize. The car has been here.

I am going to send this on. Martha and Jeff are coming over "after the ball game". Jeff is going to hook up my DVD player and my VCR.

BOOK REVIEW
Michael Connelly, *9 Dragons*
9 Dragons is the translation of Kowloon. There are 8 mountains and the boy emperor made nine.
Most recent and best harry Bosch. Connelly keeps getting better. Harry is working on a shooting in LA when his daughter is kidnapped in Hong Kong where she lives with her mother. Harry flies to HongKong, rescues his daughter, altho the mother is killed in the process.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: