Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December 2, 2009

I woke up and looked out the window. Snow on my car!!!!!!!

Took dogs to the dog races. As we arrived, a pair of big dogs was arriving. The dogs recognized each other and started trash talking. Then they raced the fence for a long time. Then their mom took the big dogs home.

Blitzen's Tale
We got to the park just as those big old busters were arriving. We all went over to the fence and began running. Good weather for running.

Lady Chica's Tale
That blue heeler wanted to run. We loved it. Run, run, run.

I am sending this off now at 2 PM. I will take a nap and then Lea's bead party at Arlington library. We are learning how to string beads.

I am sending this bc I had trouble getting into Juno. A pop-up ad keeps interfering. I have email in to Juno tech support. But I wanted people to know I am feeling OK. It is the computer if you dont hear from me.



BOOK REVIEW
Brian Freeman, *In the Dark*
Crime novel, series about Detective Jonathan Stride. Cold case. Thirty years ago a girl was beaten to death. Later Jon married the victim's sister, who has since died of cancer. The victim's best friend comes back to Duluth to write a book about the murder. Well written.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: