Saturday, December 5, 2009

December 5, 2009

Dick Van Dyke starred in Diagnosis Murder.

Sat morning. It feels good to have some sleep. I am fighting that Antivir. I got a new Spydoc and it still doesn't take it out.
Sun is shining. Temp is 37 degrees. Besides being groggy I feel good.

I wish Libby could see my house full of rubber trees. She used to say she felt sibling rivalry with my plants. We had no furniture. So I converted living room into a jungle .

I actually did some stitching today. And finally we set forth for the dog park. On the way we stopped at Town Talk where I found pita bread which I cant get at my two Kroger stores. And I found soy yogurt at half price.
Nobody much at dog park. Lady Chica had to make do racing big dogs way across the big dog park. Buddy arrived just as we were leaving. he cried bc we were leaving. LC asked to go home early. It was chilly at the park. I was glad I had my ski jacket with a hood.

Blitzen's Tale
Nobody at the park to jaw at. I roamed around smelling what was on the ground.

Lady Chica's Tale
Some dogs were racing each other on the other side of the big dog park. So I raced them. I was ready to go home early. It was chilly. Blitzen had a sweater to wear.

6:43 PM Shall I take another nap? I had a hard time deciding what to have for supper. I still have lentil soup Martha gave me. I bought some carrot soup. (with soy milk in it. That is why it winds up at Town Talk.)



BOOK REVIEW
Randy Wayne White, *Black Widow*
Doc Ford is a Marine biologist with a small business on the Florida coast. he sells marine specimens to college departments. His marine research gives him a cover for his special ops adventures.
Doc's god daughter comes to him for help. She took her bridesmaids for a weekend at a spa on an island. Some local lads visited. Now she is being blackmailed over videos taken. So Doc sets out to disable "the black widow", the woman doing the blackmailing.

White manages to drag in the Freemasons. One of the characters he encounters is a former British special ops who believes his grandfather discovered treasure on an island. He believes that the Knights Templar (forerunners of Masons) sailed to New World and buried treasure. So we have codes on buried clay tablets.

No comments: