Tuesday, December 8, 2009

December 8, 2009

2 PM I just woke up. I called in sick this morning at Baptist Center. I had a terrible sinus headache. On top of that, I thot that driving in the fog would be dangerous in my condition. The dogs did not even demand breakfast. I dont understand. We all slept.

The sun was shining in the afternoon and we went to the dog park. Some of the regulars were there. Here is how the days shorten. During the summer, shade reached "our" table at 8:15. Today the shade reached there at 4:15. My dogs ran until they were tired altho a young terrier kept going and going. Lady Chica sort of played with a damatioan puppy.

Blitzen's Tale
It was nice to see the old farts there this afternoon. I ran the fence.

Lady Chica's Tale
I sort of played with a black and white spotted puppy. I ran and ran. There was a pack on each side of the fence.

6:30 PM My head aches so that I cant see to read. Sinus in my eyebrows. I am just going to bed.

BOOK REVIEW
Deborah crombie, *All Shall Be well*
Second Duncan Kincaid and Gemma James mystery. A woman living in Kincaids apt bldy is dying of cancer. She passes and it looks like suicide but Kincaid is convinced it was murder.




Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: