Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29, 2009

1 AM still up. I think my bio rhythms are upside down. I sleep all day and stay up all night.
And the house is so still.

9:30 AM The storm has not yet arrived. So we are going to dog park toute suite.

Noon. I feel sleepy coming in from the cold. The dog park was not bad, given no wind. There was a sprinkling of dogs and they did some running. Blitzen saw Szabo and ran to say hello. Lady Chica saw Ken and ran to say hello. For a moment I wondered where was Judy, then remembering that she had gone to Ohio to visit the folks.
I was feeling zesty in the cold. Now I feel sleepy.
Going to check acuweather.

Blitzen's Tale
There were some old busters in the big side and we raced for a while. There was a little guy in the small side and he raced with us. Then Szabo came but he never races.

Lady Chica's tale
I like it when Mom takes a walk with us. We walked around the edge of the park. Then some guys wanted to race. It was a nice morning.

3:30 PM
It is precipitating, but what? The precipitation does not even seem to know.

5:40 and it is dark. I just accessed the dianagabaldon web site. The woman has a PhD in something. In the early 80's she was developing ways to use computers in scientific research. Her Master's is in marine biology. Her dissertation is in why birds nest where they do. Meanwhile I am working on my five quilts (piecing blocks).

6:30 PM The precipitation has stopped in this area.

BOOK REVIEW
Nevada Barr, *Deep South*
Anna Pigeon has received a promotion and is park ranger for the Natchez Trace. The Park Ranger is in charge of the personnel in the park. A girl is found strangled with a white sheet over her head and a rope around her neck. This is the south altho it is the twenty-first century.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: