Thursday, December 17, 2009

December 17, 2009

Up at 9:30 AM even after a pit stop at 5 am when I ate my breakfast.

I did some pressing. Piecing a quilt takes a lot of pressing. Then I had a massage. Then off to the dog park. None of the big dogs felt like running. Lady Chica kept running down the fence, up the fence trying to entice one of the big busters. We were a little early for our usual friends.

Blitzen's Tale
Those big busters just didn't make it today. They came up to the fence, sniffed noses and backed off. LC and I chased a few bikes. It was a nice sunny day for bike riding.

Lady Chica's Tale
Really boring day. None of my friends were there. I kept running bakc and forth, hoping I could inspire one of those big busters. Lots and lots of puppies in the park. They chase each other around and around.

Well, hopefully Pledge Week is over and we see MI 5 tonight. Now 6 PM. I am going to take a nap.


BOOK REVIEW
Janet Dawson, *Nobody's Child*
P>I. in Oakland CA. Jerri searches for a missing child whose mother was found dead. This book becomes a disquisition on homelessness in America. Interesting.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: