Monday, December 14, 2009

December 14, 2009

Alarm rang at 7 AM . On the third snooze button the dogs got up and demanded that I serve breakfast. Even Lady Chica was barking. I am so sleepy. Couldn't get to sleep last night. Sun is shining and temp is 55. Off to Wendy's seminar.

I have a reputation at my local Wendy's. Wait staff were astounded I ordered a "vanilla" Frosty. I have been so adamant about a choc frosty.
Not much to chew over this week.
I came home and took a nap. Then it was time for the dog park. Dog races indeed.
As we were arriving Chance came and went. Agressive dogs, her mom said. Chance came back half an hour later but my dogs were exhausted by then. Lady Chica did play with Chance.

Blitzen's Tale
We sure got a lot of running in today. That big dog side was just full of big old busters wanting to run. And there were little dogs too. There was a pesky little black dog who kept following me around.

Lady Chica's Tale
Mom said that Chance went home. Then I saw her coming in and I ran to the fence to say hello. I was too tired to do much running. I would jump at the fence and play, tho. I did a lot of running. Weather was good.

Came home. I am ready for another nap. Martha brot me a box of her home made cookies. She has a lemon and rosemary cookie to die for. And little gingerbread men.


BOOK REVIEW
Alafair Burke, *Angel's Tip*
Angel's Tip is a drink, cacao and creme. Ellie is homicide dick with NYD. Serial killer on the loose, killing young women coming home late at night from clubs. Great writing. Alafair is the daughter of James Lee Burke, as any of his readers would know.




Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: