Friday, December 18, 2009

December 18, 2009

Midnight. The night is so still. The dogs have gone to sleep, satiated with food and exercise. The neighbors have turned off their telly. Am I alone in the world?

Friday I made it to tai chi. The Senior Center was hosting a Xmas lunch for supervisors in North Richland Hills. We people sitting around got to finish up after the luncheon was over. Had fajitas and Blue Belle icecream on peach cobbler for dessert.

I called Uncle Mark who was reputed to be ill. He wanted to come to dog park. Called Judy and she wanted to meet me.
Temp was pleasant with the sun shining. Judy and I had a long chat before Uncle Mark arrived. A motorcycle policeman came by and Blitzen almost tunneled his way under the fence.

Blitzen's Tale
Uncle Mark came by to see us. I sat and talked with him for a while. An old motorcycle came past, and I tried to get out of the park but Aunt Judy came and dragged me back to the table. None of the big busters would run.

Lady Chica's Tale
I was reduced to stalking birds. Tiger ran back and forth for a time or two but she likes to catch a frisbee better.

I have come home and plan to take a nap. So I will send this on now. I have t.v. to watch tonight: the News, Washington Week in Review, Bill Moyers Journall, then New Tricks, then Waking the Dead.
MI 5 was pretty vilent last night. Adam set up an assassination.



BOOK REVIEW
Janet Dawson, *Where the Bodies Are buried*
Jerri, the Oakland P.I. She is retained by a young man who is thrown out a window before she understands what he wants. She considers it her duty to find who killed him. She goes undercover as a temp secy.





Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: