Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 10

7:30 am and it is still dark, altho I dont think the sun will rise today. Cloudy. Blitzen has not deigned to get out of bed. Usually he is begging to lick the dish. Off to Baptist Center. I did get a good night's sleep.

We fed eleven families at the food pantry of the Baptist Center. about 150 sack lunches. It was slow. I was so sleepy. I came home and slept for three hours. I think it is the weather.

And I am sleepy all over again at 6:24 PM We went to the dog park. Lady Chica spent most of the hour lying under my bench. Blitzen kept chasing a young dog trying to hump him. Finally I had to put Blitzen on time out. blitzen is almost ten years old and he wore out a young dog.

The black dog in the Race picture is Storm. I talked with his owner and I am sending her the pic.

BOOK REVIEW
Bill Crider, *Cursed to Death*
sherif Rhodes series. This is one of Crider's first books and I like it better than his later ones. It is not as smooth. A dentist comes into the sheriff's office complaining that he has been cursed by a witch. Rhodes does not have a law covering that.


If anyone knows how to maneuver in Facebook, you can find pics at Ft. Woof.

No comments: