Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 24

Up at 7:15 AM. Only two hits on the snooze button. Off to Baptist Center.

11:30AM We have served twelve families today with food pantry. Yesterday nineteen families were served. 175 sack lunches.

I came home and took a nap. Then I had a massage. Today it was pure luxury. Often it is painful as my masseuse uncoils my muscles. I was relaxed. Then I ran over to a new thrift shop my neighbors found.
Pat: I have found a new thrift shop. Have you read the news articles about the Goodwill style shows in Arlington, Virginia?

Took the dogs to the dog park. Finally. They had a great time. Came home and watched the President's press conference. I was feeling sorry for Obama being peppered with questions until I remembered he is a lawyer. I wonder if he ever taught grad seminars. Nothing like grad students to harrass one.

Lady Chica's Tale
Mom was gone all day. Mark Farmer thinks Blitzen and I need to learn to read so that we can amuse ourselves while Mom is gone. Anyhow, we finally got to the dog park. There were a lot of dogs racing along the fence. I had a lot of exercise and decided to give Mom a break and meet her at the gate.

Blitzen's Tale
I get up every morning and lie down beside Mom at the computer. I dont know what she does. She keeps making clicking noises with a little black thing. I lie there waiting to lick the dish after she finishes breakfast. I dont like coffee. I sort of nap.
People are such party poopers. Mom put me on time out just because I wanted to dominate this little Spud lookalike dog.

BOOK REVIEW
No time to read today.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: