Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19

9:30 AM No more sleep for me. The landscapers came to trim the trees in our front yard. Oh, dear. I can calm the dogs if I get up and calm them down. As soon as I read my emails we will go to the dog park. I need to leave time to take a nap before I leave at 4 to have dinner with Leslie.

Whatever the temperature, Texas sun is hot. We had a pleasant hour at the dog park. Lots of rug rats, this being spring vacation. Came home and took a nap. Went over to Leslie's house. she fixed dinner. Delicious baked chicken.
Leslie and I always have a great chat. We see almost eye to eye, but she always adds a slight difference in perspective.

BOOK REVIEW
Robert Parker, *Rough Weather*
Spenser, Susan and Hawk have not changed. The series has been going for forty years. Spenser and Hawk must be about eight by now. Spenser is hired as a body guard at a wedding when the bride is kidnapped.



Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: