Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16

Monday
I was dreaming--- Lady Chica barked and woke me up. I got everybody a treat and went back to sleep. Or was that a dream also?
Up at 9 am. No pain. I feel wonderful. Walking did me good. I need to walk sans dogs. temp is 46 feels like 39. High today will be 76. Warm weather has returned. My rubber trees suffered. the leaves are strange

I slept until noon. I ate lunch while Lady Chica barked to go to the dog park. We stayed for two hours Judy having arrived. Temp is 74 and feels like 77.

Lady Chica reminds me of Josh. Neither likes to lose a race. Josh used to be upset bc Belle could beat him running. Lady Chica kept up with a greyhound for two lengths of the park. I think the greyhound thot she was a rabbit. When she gets tired, she makes big circles and pretends it is all a game.

I came home and took a nap. And the evening passes.

BOOK REVIEW
Philip Craig, *Death on a Vineyard Beach*
J.W. and Zee get married. On their honeymoon they attend a matinee of Carmen in Boston. Outside J.W. manages to wrest a shotgun from a kid intent on shooting Lucius Marcus, a retired Mafioso. Marcus lives on the Island. Later Marcus hires J.W. To find out who tried to kill him.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: