Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 5

I was up for breakfast at 4 am and the dogs did not get up. Lands sakes, what is the world coming to? I am up again at 9 AM but am going back to bed. No errands to run today. I am going to start back working on quilts.

I didn't do much. Got down a box of archived photos. What a mess. And it is only one of several. First I need to label the photos. Took a couple naps. We went to Northfield Park dog park this aft. to miss the motorsicles. More people there than a year or two ago. Lady Chica treed a squirrel. I asked some kid to help me catch her.

Landscapers trimmed a couple of our trees. I never can remember their name. They are beautifully ornamental at a distance. First they shed blossoms. Then they shed berries. Then they shed leaves.

Took another nap. Then I watched CSI. I somehow pulled a muscle in my upper back. I am fragile.

BOOK REVIEW
William Tapply, *Nervous Water*
Another Brady Coyne novel. Nervous water is when a school of fish is right close to the surface. After thirty years, Brady's Uncle Moz calls him. Moz is estranged from his daughter and wants Brady to find her. It turns out that the drs have told him he has an aneurysm that will burst. Three bodies later, Brady finds her.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: