Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 25

As early as 9:30, those dogs were dragging me out of bed, almost literally. They jump up and play on me. Then I nearly had a heart attack when my washer would not start. I finally figured out that the water is turned off. I need to find out about that.

I went over to the Senior Center to use the rest room. Highland Assisted Living was serving broccoli soup and corn bread. Yummy. Everybody was glad to see me. I lingered for an hour reading the paper and such.
Finally the water was turned on about 12:30. Doing laundry. Plan to take a nap as soon as I get the sheets back on the bed.

Took a nap. Then went to Lea's for PPQS. Tonight Lea was mending John's blue jeans. I helped by ripping the seam.

Lady Chica's Tale
Blitzen and I had to drag Mom out of bed. First I tried the mild treatment, licking her face. She just turned over. Well, finally we jumped up and down on her. Then Blitzen and I went back to napping.
Well, she finally came home about noon and took us out for a walk. And she expects us to be house broken!!!
This afternoon we went over to visit Pup. I had a really good time, digging for mice. I wish we had a back yard like that.

Blitzen's Tale
2 AM I wish Mom would stop getting up at all hours in the night. I have to get up and stay with her to make sure she doesn't get in trouble. It disrupts my sleep.
We went over to visit Pup. I love digging in the backyard. I wish we had a back yard.

BOOK REVIEW
Three authors, *In the Night of the Heat*
This novel is a new phenomenon, a black protagonist who has a main stream mind. Tennyson has a father who is a retired police captain and he almost graduated from the academy. His girl friend's fa is a professor. Ten has led a colorful life. WARNING: Xrated. explicit sex scenes. Lea would say ---------------(not necessary) gratuitous sex.
The plot of this novel revolves around the murder of T.D. Jackson, who resembles OJ Simpson.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: