Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31

Baptist Center. Chilly this morning. We had seven families for groceries. Yesterday they had 21 families getting groceries.

Martha bought a new suit and came over to have me hang it for her. Only we both decided it was too big. So she returned it. I called later and she couldn't get a smaller size and that is that. She has a job interview this week.

I took a long nap. Finally the dogs got me up at 4:30. They barked and barked. Then they jumped on me. Then lady Chica pawed at me. Off to the dog park where it was pleasant.

We came home and Blitzen was feisty. The dogs ripped around the house. Then I opened the door and out went Blitzen. he took off for exactly 30 minutes and returned. he did this last at Thanksgiving. The neighborhood turned out to look for him. 8 PM and I am utterly exhausted.

Lady Chica's Tale
We almost didn't get to the park today. Mom was gone all morning and slept all afternoon. I was glad to see Aunt Martha. Finally Blitzen and I pestered Mom until she got up. We had a little gang going at the park, racing the fence.

Blitzen's Tale
I had a run tonight!!! Mom wasn't paying attention when she opened the screen door and out I went. I had a great run around the block. I take off out behind the complex. I love it when everybody is out calling for me. I love it. Finally I decided to come home.

BOOK REVIEW
I have five books running. One is too complex, one is too violent, and I go back and forth. I take one to the park. Bro Caedfael.
Not to mention two non fiction.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: