Monday, March 23, 2009

March 23

The wind was strong during the night. My neighbor's lawn chairs are scattered along the sidewalk.
I stayed up until 1:30 AM reading *Pillars of the Earth*. I slept till ten so I have plenty of sleep. I intend to sew until time to go to dog park, IF we go. Temp will be 77 with real feel 71.

Now 1 PM. I mostly ran errands this morning, paid rent early. The rent check is never cashed until the middle of the month to allow people to have money in bank.

4 PM. How long did I sleep? I woke up totally disoriented, not knowing who or where I was. I do not intend to waste my limited energy going to the dog park. I still need to sew.

I took the dogs out for a walk around the compound and wound up sitting down and chatting with Helen. Then I took another nap. Finally I did another round of sewing, got out some more strips and started another project.

Lady Chica Tale
Mom has been so frustrating this morning. She keeps going outdoors all by herself w/o taking us. She did finally take us for a mini walk around the buildings. After we all took a nap she took us out for another walk. She sat around and we watched the cat in the window.

BOOK REVIEW
Finally finished *Pillars of the Earth*. I have decided to read the Brother Caedfael chronicles again. They are set in that period of civil war between King Stephen and Countess Maud. textbook names her Matilda.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: