Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 8

Slept in until noon and about to take another nap. Lady Chica is feisty today, trying to entice Blitzen or me into playing. She danced all around me in bed. (She was on the bed.) I had a long dream about being in that play I saw yesterday. My unconscious was dancing!!!!
Before I can take a nap I have to get a sheet on the bed.

Brenda called and I agreed to meet at the dog park at 3 PM. I did not know that time had changed. I just thot my computer had gone crazy. I took another nap. Then we arrived at the dog park at 3. Brenda was just leaving Her watch read 4. She agreed to stay another hour and we chatted away. The day was almost too warm. Lady Chica got tired and came over to lie down beside me. So I captured her.

I managed to get clean sheets on the bed. I found my shorts, just where I remembered. Hallelujah!!!!!! I have lost somehow a pair of white jeans. I am doing a laundry.

Time always feels funny after the time change. It is 9:40 which should be 8:40 and it feels like the middle of the night. I have been reading. Air drying my tee shirts which are shrinking.

21 points to this point. Weight Watcher Points. I am allowed twenty. deliver me from a midnight binge.





BOOK REVIEW
Sue Henry, *Murder a Five Finger Light*
I found a Sue Henry I had not read. I have read the Iditarod Trail about three times. In this book, Jessie has a bad knee and cannot run her dogs. She goes to visit some friends who are restoring an old light house. The light houses are automatic run on solar power. So the Coast Guard is selling them to private owners.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: