Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 22

Alarm rang at 7:30 AM. I am reasonably awake and eager. No pain this morning. Off to Sunday school and church. This afternoon I am going over to Lea's to sort quilt blocks. Leslie gave me yard sale clutter. A sack of quilt blocks her grandmother pieced.

1:46. Well, SS and church. Came home to eat and nap.

Woke at 3. Gladys called to talk. Went over to Lea's. She ironed quilt blocks while I hemmed her new pants.

LADY CHICA'S TALE
This afternoon we went over to visit Pup. he loves to see us altho we sort of bewilder him. He is not very bright and he is getting older. I love to visit Pup because there are mice in the yard. I dig and dig and dig and bark. Blitzen got into the house and scared Amelia, the cat. Blitzen just wanted to see Mom.

No Book review tonight. I have not had time to read. I am still plugging on *Pillars of the Earth*. I can hardly put it down. Hence I did not pick it up today.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: