Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3

I was on my fifth and last, honest, I promise, snooze button when the old blue heeler began to nag. I wonder if the Dog Whisperer has dealt with blue heelers. Personally I do not classify them as canus domestica. They prowl like a cat.

They really do have structural differences. Their ankles and wrists are flexible.
And I just realized I am walking normally this morning. off to Baptist Center.

My task as a volunteer at the Baptist Center is to screen applicants for the food pantry. The food pantry is divided into areas by zip code. I have to see ID and address verification, like a bill or something. Then I look them up in the computer to see if they have been within 30 days. We had about twenty families today. I was busy steadily all morning.

Came home and slept for almost three hours. Got to the dog park at 4:30 and the sickles left at 5. Meanwhile I had Blitzen on time out. Tomorrow we got to Lea's house. Then I think for the rest of the week I go to the other park.
I am craving another nap. Dealing with Blitzen is hard work.

BOOK REVIEW
Philip Craig, *A Deadly Vineyard Holiday*
The prez comes for a vacation on the Vineyard. His daughter is threatened and stays with J>W> Unlikely villain.




Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: