Monday, March 30, 2009

March 30

Re: the blizzard pictures. As usual, I get comments from Montana and Alaska that it looks like they are used to.

2 AM. I took a long nap earlier in the evening and stayed up reading.

10:30 AM Slept like a log. All that fresh air yesterday. I am sort of stumping around stiff but it will let up.

ARISE YE SLAVES! YOU HAVE ONLY YOUR CARS TO LOSE! Seriously, I think we need to have a populist uprising about the banks versus the auto makers. I am pro AFL-CIO.

I have only sat around today. Resting. Long nap this afternoon.

Lady Chica's Tale
We didn't even go to the dog park today. Mom just sat around on a bench in the back yard. Booooring. She said we had too much fresh air yesterday.

Blitzen's Tale
If Mom didn't have me on a leash I would have beaten up on the neighborhood bruiser. yes! He was barking at us across the street.
We didn't go to the dog park. Mom said she had too much fresh air yesterday. Ha! I still think I could have beaten up on that bruiser.

BOOK REVIEW
Phillip Craig, *A Fatal Season on Martha's Vinyard*
Half the pleasure of reading this series is the description of living on the Vinyard. In this book, two wannabe actresses come to spend some time in their summer house. Violence ensues.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: