Monday, March 9, 2009

March9

Midnight. I made myself some faux gazpacho. I took some frozen stir fry veggies and blended them with canned tomatoes. Tasted good.

Noon. My sleep patterns are all messed up. I woke at seven with pain in my leg. So Lady Chica and I took a hot shower. Back to bed and slept till noon. I am going to do some sewing and go to dog park about five. The sickles for sure will be gone.

I am so excited about the new lap quilt I have begun. It is a modified log cabin. Log cabin design but not tidy strips. the beginning is black and red

Went to dog park from five to six. I forgot that Mr. Agent Orange is a conspiracy buff. I forgot and chatted with him. He knows conspiracies beyond conspiracies. It was a pleasant day. Dogs mostly sat around. I think they got tired on Saturday.

BOOK REVIEW
Lynn Hightower, *Fortunes of the Dead*
I really enjoyed this book. Lena Paget is a PI specializing in domestic violence cases, for example, getting battered wives to a shelter etc. She lives with a homicide dick, Joel Mendez. Federal agents are being assassinated.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: