Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11

Tuesday evening. Lady Chica has turned over all the wastebaskets in the house. (The garbage is under the sink out of reach.) Now she has retreated to her cage to take a nap.

If any of you are able to maneuver in Facebook (and I know Allen can) there are pictures posted on Ft. Woof. I dont know how to get there.

Wednesday morning 8:30 AM I feel so rested. The rains came and are still coming down. I had a weird dream about Broadway Baptist church. In the dream it was Sunday and I was on the third floor doing something altho the service had started in the sanctuary. I went downstairs. The sanctuary had been turned into two rooms. And there was a preacher in each room. I went into the room with the unknown preacher and sat down. After a while I was bored. He was the standard preacher. I got up and went into the room where our current pastor (temporary) was preaching. I left there also and the dream ended.
It's like I visualized my feelings. I think our pastor preaches a sermon with a double meaning. The regulars hear a regular sermon. Some of us hear a radical sermon. (Paul Tillich and )

I read about the shooting in Alabama. I think we can expect more of this kind of thing as the year progresses. Stress pushes people over the line.

Spent the evening with Lea and John. We chatted as usual. I was sorting pictures of Pueto Vallarta. I need to get some refill pages. Raining.

BOOK REVIEW
Earlene Fowler, *Goose in the Pond*
Every title in this series is the name of a quilt design. Altho I don't know how the design got this name. And it has nothing to do with the plot. The series protagonist is Benni Harper who is the curator of a folk art museum. One of the coop members is murdered. Classic mystery with folk overtones.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: