Monday, August 10, 2009

August 10, 2009

We were up and off to the dog park. Brief visit bc I was due at Wendy's at eleven. Judy and I had our usual chat. Mostly about health care reform My idea would be to move Medicare downward. First move to 60. Then 55. After a while people would be clamoring to get Medicare. I dont know why everybody is so upset.

Went Krogering on the way home. There is a Kroger store near Wendy's. Then a library run. Dana Stebenow has a new novel out, Kate Shugak. Yeah.

Blitzen's Tal
I gave Mom a real run for the money this morning. This guy was mowing the lawn in the Small Dog park. So we went in the big dog park. She left the leash dangling on me, hoping if I went under the fence it would catch. Ha ha. I couldn't see that I could get under the gate so I led her on a merry run the length of the field. Good exercise for her. We want her to live as long as possible.

Lady Chica's Tale
I was still tired from yesterday. Still tired. Blitzen keeps wanting to play and I am tired. He is such a pest.

I took a nap. What's new? I did hand sewing during NewsHour. Took an antihistamine. My eyes are swelling.
Could somebody reading a library book have had cats?



BOOK REVIEW
John Lescroart, *Plague of Secrets*
legal thriller. 20 books in the series of Des hardy. Des is a defense lawyer. In this he is not personally threatened. His client is charged with murder on the basis of no evidence. He and his investigator search for exculpatory evidence. One of the homicide investigators is convinced that Maya killed the victims that she charges without clear evidence. Satisfactory book. I couldn't put it down.





Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: