Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 11, 2009

Baptist Center. I have been busy but people are coming in one at a time. It is not so hard. We have served 16 families.

Busy, busy day. Came home and took a nap. (I ate snacks at BC). Had a massage. I feel tired all over after a massage.
I was eating supper when I was invited to neighborhood bday party. So we hustled off to the dog park. The sun was overcast and it was cool. Not many big dogs. Then home for the party. We had it outdoors on the sidewalk and the dogs could see me. Blitzen knew we were eating. I brot my dish home for him to lick. Gave some pudding to lady Chica.

Blitzen's Tale
I could see Mom out there having a party. She took us to say hello when we came home from the dog park. Then I could see her eating. I tried to get out the window but I couldn't. She did come home and let us lick the dish.

Lady Chica's Tale
Mom was out there having a party. She took us around and let everybody pet us. We said hello. Then she sat out there eating. We yapped at her and she finally came home. Let us lick the dish.



BOOK REVIEW
Book reviewed yesterday by John Lescroart is *Plague of Secrets*

T. Lynn Ocean, *Southern Poison*
Jersey Barnes series. Wildly fantastic story about terrorism. Somebody blew up a container ship loaded with ammunition. Quite the fireworks. Also a sub plot. I enjoyed reading this -- if you dont take it seriously.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: