Monday, August 24, 2009

August 23, 2009

I leaped out of bed ...... well, I sort of crawled out of bed and got to Ft Woof just as Judy was leaving but she turned around and stayed. Motorsickles practicing. It was too funny. They paused for a few minutes, and Blitzen stood at the fence barking for them to start again.

Off to Wendy's.

Blitzen's Tale
Mom kept me on time out most of the time. I tried to dig under the fence to get those durned motorsicles. Almost made it, too. She and Judy are such party poopers.

1:47 PM The strangest thing just happened. The cover of my porch light exploded. I opened the door and I heard a pop and glass scattered over the sidewalk.
Judy and I spent two hours at Wendy's discussing the mental health of our various relatives. Judy's father-in-law has Alzheimer's and the family is discussing how to cope.

Lady Chica's Tale
That stupid Blitzen keeps trying to dig out under the fence at the dog park. I dont know why he thinks he wants out there to get run over. I came home and took a nap.

I took a nap. doing some sewing and reading. Awfully frustrated about facebook. I want to see Brianna's pictures. Kerri has a message I cant read. I cant navigate.

I like to think I keep up with technology but I cant manage facebook and I cant manage my new cell phone.



BOOK REVIEW
Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, *Relic*
Modern retelling of the oldest Sumerian tale. Pendergast and D'Angostino police procedural. A beast is lurking in the sub basement of the New York Museum of Natural History. Two boys are murdered. Then a security guard is killed. The beast is created by a virus which infects humans and changes their DNA. All very scientific.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: