Thursday, August 13, 2009

August 13, 2009

We were up and off to dog park before 9 AM. Szabo heard my voice and ran across parking lot to greet me. Then he was going to climb in car to say hello to the dogs. Then we went into the dog park where Judy and I sat chatting away.
Stopped at Town Talk for groceries on the way home. Found some strange bread made w/o gluten. I stop for dog food. Now 11:33 AM.

Then I took a nap. Upon waking my first thought was: "I have missed MI5". Leslie B and I dined out at Outback. I have quesidillas for my entre. I am addicted. Tonight we mostly talked about books we have read or are reading. As we left, Leslie asked how I intended to spend my evening. See above.

Lady Chica's Tale
Today was so boooring. Nothing going on at the dog park. Mom slept all day. We did have the lawn mowers to bark at.

Blitzen's Tale
LC said it. Boring. We did have fun barking at the lawn mowers. Mom thot she was sleeping. She went out again tonight. I wish she would read some more in Hank the Cowdog.

John Erikson, *Hank the Cowdog $17*
The case of the Car-Barkaholic-Dog. We firmly believe that despite the illustrations, Hank is a blue heeler. So far in the book, Hank has "syruptitiously" taken a ride into town when Slim takes the pickup in for groceries. Hank explains that syrup is "slow and slippery"

BOOK REVIEW
Diane Mott Davidson, *Catering to No One*
First novel in Goldilocks Catering series. Goldy in Aspen Meadows, CO, left her abusive husband and started a catering service. At a shindig she is catering, her ex-fa-in-law is given rat poison. So her catering service is closed down until the murder and several subsequent murders are solved.





Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: