Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3, 2009

The dogs woke me up before the alarm rang. So off to the dog park by 8:15 where we met Judy and Szabo. Cool in the morning.

Judy and I chatted for an hour at the dog park and then almost two hours at Wendy's. We discussed such esoteric subjects as communion and transubstant (sp?). Also politics and health care reform.
Made a library run. Now 1:34 pm. Soon I will take a nap.

Lady Chica's Tale
We had a lot of fun this morning. First there was a big hound to chase along the fence. Then the lawn mower was running back and forth in the big dog side. Szabo was there and Mom was talking to his mom.

Blitzen's Tale
Mom put a new scarf on me this morning. I have finally gotten over my tummy ache. I dont know what I ate. It was fun running this morning. It was cool. I mean temperature wise.

I took a nap. I have been busy cutting out parts for more shirts, caftan shirts. As if I needed more. I am addicted to shirts. How about a 12 step program? I have no power over shirts and my life has become unmanageble.

BOOK REVIEW
I have read the first chapter of 8 or 10 books. I cant seem to get into them. I am halfway thru *Cemetary Dance* but it is a big thick book.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: