Saturday, August 8, 2009

August 8, 2009

We were up before 8. I stopped for gasoline while it was cool, and cool it was. Dog park was full of dogs and people. I had to chat with some regulars, like Cassie's mom and Ray. I stayed for a while to read. Lady Chica was so eager to go home she actually came toward me. For those of you unfamiliar with history, it is only recently that LC has been willing to go home. I have chased her for half an hour. Once I got a person to come over from big dog side to help me.

Lady Chica's Tale
I dont know what was wrong with Mom this morning. She just wouldn't go home. I came and sat on her book but she didn't get the hint. It was cool this morning and we had a lot of bicycles to chase.

Blitzen's Tale
Yeah, Mom stayed for a long time at the dog park. She says she got a Hank the Cowdog to read to us but I haven't heard any ofit yet.

My friend, Lea, called me on the road in Colorado, just to say hello. They have been touring canyons. I took a small nap. Vaguely ache today.

Suddenly it is 7:30 PM. I have been cleaning, doing laundry and something very hard for me: sorting. I have numerous boxes and baskets full of odds and ends. I am sorting objects, intending to have one box of buttons, one of binding tape, one of etc.



BOOK REVIEW
Earlene Fowler, *Love Mercy*
First of a proposed new series starring Love Mercy. Love is a widow living on the coast of CA. One of her grand daughters, Rett, runs away from home in TN and hitchhikes to CA to live with her grandmother. [I am getting old. Old. Rett's grandfather went to war in Vietnam.] The main plot of this book concerned dealing with great grandpa's onset of dementia.





Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: