Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 18, 2009

Baptist Center. Only one request for groceries. so far 9:30 am We give out school uniforms this afternoon.

We closed at eleven. I came home and took a long nap.

Lady Chica's Tale
Buddy was at the park tonight but not Chance. We did a lot of running. It was cool in the shade and there was a breeze.

Blitzen's Tale
The big old busters come to the fence and want to race us. Buddy comes and cries. He has a crush on Lady Chica.

We went to the park at seven. Ray was there, of course, and another Elizabeth. Some new people. I sat at the table and read and listened.
Tonight I am watching on PBS *John Denver Remembered*. I attended a concert of his before he made a name for himself. It was in the music auditorium of SIU, holding about 200 people. So you know it was early on.

BOOK REVIEW
Stuart Kaminsky, *Lieberman's Folly*
Abe Lieberman series, police procedural. I found this book disappointing. The plot is too complex. The book begins with a prologue. At the very end it comes together. People have new identities and I was confused. Worse than a russian novel.





Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: