Monday, August 31, 2009

August 31, 2009

Our trash is picked up early in the morning and my dogs bark. I thot it was getting late when it was 8:30. Off we went to dog park. Temp was 68 degrees, delightfully cool. Met Judy and Szabo. We listened to Tula's owner who complains that he has to pay two million dollars in taxes every year. Poor man!!!
Met Judy at Wendy's. Once more we discussed families.

I heard Buffy StMarie sing Universal Soldier.

Lady Chica's Tale
Ran my tail off this morning. It was cool. I felt like running.

Blitzen's Tale
Dog park was cool this morning. Szabo was there but we dont pay much attention to each other. I like his Mom. I alwasy run ovr to say hello when I see her come in.

I took a nap. Chatted with the ladies outdoors. I dont get much sewing done. Our neighbor, Marilyn, is moving to the new apartment complex for seniors down the street. I like living in a one story building. Nobody above and nobody below.





BOOK REVIEW
Diane Mott Davidson, *The Cereal Murders*
Book jacket calls this a cross beteen Mary Higgins Clark and Betty Crocker.
Goldy Shulz, caterer. First, the valedictorian of the private school is killed. This is the school attended by Goldy's son. Then various things happen. The theme of the book is the competition to get into good colleges.
I find the killer rather unbelievable.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: