Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1, 2009

Baptist Center. I hit the snooze button four times.

Adult clothing opened after the summer. We only service 30 people and they were lined up by 6:30 AM. Only six families for food pantry. Don Lee was back doing security.

I came home and slept for four hours. I dreamed I was in Africa, packing to "come home". I was laying outfits. Saw I was missing some items. Remembered I probably left a suitcase somewhere. Went walking down dark scary corriders to find suitcase. Then I was still missing outfits. Found another suitcase. Then I found a suitcase full of clothes I had forgotten.

9 PM How can I be sleepy and tired all over again? We went to the dog park where it was cool. And the days are shorter. It was sort of dark by 8. They have lights at the park.

Did I say that our neighbor Marilyn will be moving to the new senior apartment complex down the street? She and mgr do not get along. That is a long story.

Lady Chica's Tale
It was cool at the park tonight. I did some running. Mom was gone all morning and slept all afternoon. I shall report her to PETA.

Blitzen's Tale
Not much to say tonight. We did some running at the park. I slept most of the day. There was some guy who kept running funny things back and forth. {Editor's Note: carpet cleaners cleaned end apartment}

BOOK REVIEW
Robert Parker, *School Days*
Spenser, PI. Spenser goes on and on and on.. Parker has taken two incidents out of the headlines and put them together. In this book two masked boys shot up a school killing seven people. Spenser is hired by one boy's grandmother to prove the boy innocent.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: