Saturday, September 12, 2009

September 12, 2009

Up at 9:30 but I spent an hour reading emails. Then off to dog park in the sprinkles. (Rain that is). after half an hour it began raining harder (I was sitting in the shelter) and we started home, fortunately, for the rain came down harder. Visibility on the highway was nil, steam rising. But we are home and dry.

What does OTH stand for in texting mode?

We were lucky this morning. It has been raining hard for two hours. I am about to take a nap. I have been reading and eating frozen yogurt out of the carton.

It has rained all day. I have been sewing on my caftan shirts. I finished the red and black log cabin square. I decided that part of the clutter around here is my unfinished shirts. I have been sewing the yokes by hand.

5 PM and I think I will take another nap.

BOOK REVIEW
Andrew Gross, *Don't Look Twice*
Police procedural. Ty Hauk is homicide detective in Greenwich, Conn. He witnesses a driveby shooting. And the plot thickens. This is the kind of book I like. We didn't enter the head of a cereal killer. Every killing is rational.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: