Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11, 2009

This day has roared past. I arose just in time to dress and get to tai chi. Our Teacher, Bill, was tired out from his sessions this week. So we mostly sat and did pressure points.
In the kitchen eating snacks I was loud telling Dick that I am sick of Republicans. Dick is on the conspiracy right. he calls those of us supporting Obama "Kool Aid drinkers". I assume implying a death panel.

Immediately took dogs to dog park. There was a tiny 4 pound Chinese crested male who was humping all the other dogs. It was too funny. He was only able to reach their legs. I laughed and laughed.
On the way home I went Town Talking.
Came home and took a nap. Woke just in time for Brooks and Shields on News Hour. (PBS)

Big storm just now. 7 PM

BOOK REVIEW
Diane Mott Davidson, *The Main Corpse*
culinary mystery, Goldy's Catering. I found this book slow reading. I knew the plot after the first two or three chapters. Goldy caters a do at the mouth of a gold mine about to be re-opened. I knew it was a scam. And I knew the senior partner had not absconded with the money but had been murdered.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: