Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2, 2009

Lollygagged around in bed until ten. Even the dogs did not get up. I think maybe the cool air.

I spent the day finishing a caftan shirt to give to Lea. She was so pleased. It looks so nice. I had not been able to see myself walking around.

PPQS. I worked on Puerto Villarta scrap book while Lea cut out quilt blocks for her grandson. We have a new candidate for a quilt. Need to finish up the red and black one.

Lady Chica's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at Pup's.

Blitzen's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at Pup's.



BOOK REVIEW
Margaret Moron, *Sand Sharks*
Deborah Knott series. Deborah is a judge. She goes to a Continuing Education for Judges seminar. While there, she sees a murdered judge hanging in a tree in the river. Then it is a police procedural to find the killer.

No comments: