Thursday, September 24, 2009

Septembe 24, 2009

11 AM The dogs kept making a hullabaloo. I thot it was Saturday and couldn't figure out what the problem was. When I realized it was thursday I knew it was the lawn mowers. I had a lot of good sleep and I can walk this morning.
Snopes pooh poohs home remedies, but I find Vicks Vapo Rub a cure all for everything.

Now 4:48 PM Flu shot in the rec room at 5:30 PM.

Lady Chica's Tale
We went to dog park. I couldn't get a big dog to run. Just ran along the front fence.

Blitzen's Tale
That big buster on the other side wouldn't run. Lady Chica wasted her time barking at him. Mostly I smelled around and lay on Mom's table.

The same stray was wandering around the dog park. An unfixed boxer. I was thinking that it would be physically impossible to drop off Blitzen. he would just find out how to get home and there he would be, playing hide and seek. I wonder how it is that my friend found him standing in the street. Why didn't he go home?
Nadia was there. Ramadan is over. Kevin, do the Sufi celebrate Ramadan?

I have been sleepy all day, took anti-histamine last night.

Flu shot was over just like that. The assembly line was efficient. I loaned Marilyn a towel. All her clothes and towels are over at the new place. Her moving has not been organized. I got some plastic containers for left overs. I hid them from Martha. None are yogurt. Those went to Mildred.

I wonder if I can get a nap in before MI 5. Gave up a nap.

BOOK REVIEW
Stieg Larson, *The Girl with the Dragon Tatto*
Sort of a classic murder myster. In 1966 a young girl disappears. Her uncle thinks she has been murdered and in 2002 he hires an investigative reporter to find her murderer. In turn, Blomqvist hires a super hacker, the girl with the dragon tatto. Lisa Sandler, the girl with the dragon tatto, is somewhere along the range of autistic IMHO. (In My Humble Opinion). Nevertheless.....
I wrote that before a character in the book diagnosed her with Asberger's syndrome.

I wont spoil the ending, a surprise ending. Note to Sensitive Readers: Scenes of torture are described in explicit detail.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: