Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 30, 2009

Where has September gone? It has flown past. Well, I have been asleep!!!

Up at ten. Judy sent me an email that Town Talk has produce. So I will make a run over there.
70 degrees today. Cold, cold, cold. I will need a jacket.

Made a run over to town Talk. The bananas were gone. I got cheese w/blueberries.

Then I took a three hour nap. Amazing.
After that PPQS. Lea sewed the border on the quilt. I worked on my hats for Senior Craft Fair.

Lady Chica's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at Pup's.

Blitzen's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at Pup's.

10 PM Home and tired out.

BOOK REVIEW
John Lescroart, *The Suspect*
Part legal thriller part PI. Lawyer is involved with PI. The usual cast of Dis Hardy characters. Publisher's Review disliked the gimmicky ending. As I finished the book I rather agreed with that review. Otherwise the book is exciting. A well known doctor is found drowned in her hot tub. The suspect is her husband, who writes outdoor books.

No comments: