Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1, 2009

9 AM Lawn mowers got the dogs up and the dogs got me up. Off to dog park. 77 degrees. I may need a light sweater.
I want to do sewing today.

I hadn't noticed that it was drizzling. We went to the dog park nevertheless and there we met Szabo and judy. So they stayed with us for an hour. Judy and I talked.

Lady Chica's Tale
I really got some exercise this morning keeping up with this huge big dog. There are big dogs and then there are huge big dogs. It was raining sort of. I like that.

Blitzen's Tale
There was this little intact male dog. Szabo and I each tried to discipline him but his mom took him back to the big dog park. I didn't do much running. It was drizzling.

I came home cold and wet. Had lunch and took a nap. What else?
4 PM Now I have turned on the Air. Well, this is autumn. I need to sew.

Instead I took another nap. I started to sew and had to wind a bobbin. At Town Talk I bought a plum pudding. for nigh on 80 years I have read about "plum pudding". Wel... first of all, it is full of raisins. In the old days several fruits were called plums. I dont really care for it, thank goodness, bc the calorie level is heavy. One small cup is 27 points, and my daily goal is 24.



BOOK REVIEW
Jon Land, *Strong Enough to Die*
Caitlin Strong, Texas Ranger. third generation Texas Ranger. This is a violent book. Somebody shoots somebody in every chapter. Furthermore, Caitlin's husband returns from Bahrain, a torture victim. A great deal of violence stems from Mexican drug dealers. Caitlin becomes involved with an enforcer for the Louisiana Mafia.

No comments: