Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

Up for a pit stop at 4 AM. We oldsters often get up in the middle of the night. Pity poor Blitzen who feels duty bound to follow me around. Lady Chica moves around during the night. She is asleep in my easy chair.

11:30 AM Finally Lady Chica managed to get me out of bed. I was reading email when my sister called. She informed me I could get my dogs' toenails trimmed. (Joke!!! )
We are going to dog park soon. Temp is 55 degrees. Persis informs me that leaves are off the trees in Detroit.

The park was perfectly delightful. The dogs raced. Blitzen was socializing all the young punks in the park. People bring their dogs to be socialized but dont understand a dog pack. A lot of adolescent male dogs.

Blitzen's Tale
I do my best to socialize those young punks into pack etiquette but nobody understands. It's a rough life.

Lady Chica's Tale
Had a great time running with a lot of different buggers. Those hound dogs like to run. Mom says Buddy was chasing the car when we drove out.

I took a nap and woke just in time to get to AA bday night. I took a cushion to sit on and I am not so tired. Two months ago there were a lot of 30 days who did not make it to 90 days.

BOOK REVIEW
I have started several books. Have not finished.

Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: