Friday, October 30, 2009

October 30, 2009

Tai chi this morning. Off to Senior Center. 48 degrees ce matin. I have a pile of strips to sew.

Senior Center had a costume competition. Several were really good. Did tai chi and went Krogering. I was about to take a nap when Martha came by with leftovers. chicken cacciatore, a huge amount of stir fry and chicken soup and some dumplings. Enuf food for about a month. And it is all superb.

Whatever I do, Martha laughs and said you always did that --- like leave projects undone.

I was writing tonight and I clicked the wrong button and it vanished. I took two naps. Then we went to dog park where my dogs did not run. They just sat around on the tables coaxing people to pet them Watching my usual Friday tv programs.

Blitzen's Tale
I did not even go near the fence tonight. Those old busters were calling and calling.

Lady Chica's Tale
I am tired out from being at Pup's. We stayed up just too late last night.


BOOK REVIEW
T. Jefferson Parker, *The Blue Hour*
This is the prequel to *Black Water*. Merci Rayborn is a deputy sheriff in Orange County CA. In this book she gets pregnant with Tim. She is paired with Hess, an older man, to find a serial killer. I like this book less than the later one. There are chapters devoted to the killer. I hate this. I just want to find bodies and solve puzzles.




Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: