Thursday, October 22, 2009

October 22, 2009

Blitzen wouldn't eat his breakfast and wanted to go out. So we went to the North Davis dog park. Met Judy there. It was miserable chilly, that raw chill. I have come home exhausted. I went off without my coffee.

Blitzen's Tale
I was ready to come home. That park was chilly and full of cold water in puddles. I dont know why Mom doesn't warm the place up.

Lady Chica's Tale
I never did take to that dog park. I know there are squirrels in those woods but it was just too miserable.

11 AM I think I will at least lie down for a while. No more going out. I need to get to work on something.

4:49 Pm I took a nap. I am doing a small amount of sewing. Had to fill bobbins. That is always such an irritation. I managed to drag in another rubber tree. Average first frost is November 15. I have two more weeks, two more trees.

Tired tonight. Waiting for MI 5

BOOK REVIEW
Simon Brett, *Murder in the Museum*
Classic British mystery. Carol Siddon and Jude Nelson. Carol becomes a trustee of Bracketts museum. The museum is dedicated to Esmond Chadleigh, a man of letters of the thirties. The kitchen garden is dug up for the addition to the museum, and a skeleton is found. A skeleton about 90 years old. Later a woman is shot dead. The least suspected is the murderer.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: