Friday, October 16, 2009

October 16, 2009

MI5 strikes again. Fiona was killed tonight. Somehow I knew that was coming. They want Adam to have a romance.

Sat morning. I am in pain. I wonder if that front is coming in or something. Or is it my massage loosening all my muscles.
No personal emails this morning.
I am skipping tai chi. Taking dogs to park. This afternoon I am volunteering [for TWO hours, Martha] at the Senior Craft Fair in Will Rogers Auditorium (where they have horse shows). I dont have time for tai chi and sleep. I need sleeping in order to keep my immune system going. Yeah.

Blitzen's Tale
We got a little boxer to race with us. What's with boxers anyhow? That horrible Peanuts was there. Bark, bark, bark, bark.

Lady Chica's Tale
I had fun. A lttle boxer did run with us for a while. It was cool and lovely. Then Mom was gone all afternoon. I am so glad she is home again.

I took off for the craft fair in William Rogers Auditorium. Mrs. Bush was speaking at the inclusion of people in Cowgirl Hall of Fame. It is said there were Secret Service in the hall.
I had a lot of fun. Judy sent me an email that bridge on Lancaster was closed. So I took Rosedale. And she told me where to park.
I was Cashier and Judy was my assistant. We had fun.
There were more than 30,000 items on sale. So far they have grossed 250,000 dollars.
I have sold only 2out of 10 hats. I overpriced them. I did not do any research. Me bad.

I took a small nap. Waiting for my shows from BBC/

BOOK REVIEW
Sara Paretsky, *Hardball*
V.I. Warshawski, Chicago PI. Vic is asked to hunt for a man missing since 1967. So she reopens an old murder case from 1966 when Dr. Martin Luther King spoke in Chicago. And of course we hear all about Chicago politics. A lot of racial tension in the sixties.
I have wondered since the beginning how Obama could come out of Chicago unscathed. On the other hand, he is black and was a civil rights lawyer, not one of the good old boys.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: