Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 29, 2009

2:30 AM Up for a pit stop. I went to bed at 10 PM. Haven't done that in a long time. Maybe I can get back on a regular schedule.

8 AM Up for another pit stop. Going back to bed. No dog park bc dogs will visit Pup this evening.

10 AM Hunger drove me out of bed. Just listened to Margaret Atwood on NPR. Maybe I will try her latest novel. I am still angry about Handmaiden.

Noon. I have been pinning strips. Found the embryo of another quilt, which will be two of ours. My goodness, Elizabeth

This evening went with lea to a class in glass jewelry making. It was different from what I expected. We made little squares with different colored glass and it will be fired and melt.

Blitzen's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at Pup's
[ed. note. I saw Blitzen eating all of Pup's food.]

Lady Chica's Tale
What happens at Pup's stays at Pup's.

BOOK REVIEW
Robert Tannenbaum, *depraved Indifference*
This is Tannenbaum's second book and his early books are very different. He had just left the District Attorney 's office in NY. More realistic and critical of the DA's office. Butch Karp is an ADA ----- death of a NY policeman.
This book was written in 1990 and I am interested in the change after 9/11. In this book. there is a plane hijacking but it is not regarded as so serious as after 9/11.



Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: