Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 20, 2009

Baptist Center. Only three requests for groceries and it is 9:40 am. I am sleepy. I took anti-histamine last night. Eventually we had 15 requests. One family of six and one family of seven.
I came home and took a nap as usual. Then we went to the dog park.And oh my!!!!

The motorcycle police were there. One guy keeps falling off his bike. They were practicing. Blitzen kept digging holes and digging holes. I turned my back to get a leash to put him on time out and ----- he broke out. He was running in the parking log. And a cop was chasing him down on his bike. Blitzen had sense enuf to get out of there and come back to the gate.

I talked to one cop and he said they would be practicing for three more weeks. So we are going to the park on North Davis.

I must say, the dog park is like a community. Ray went out to catch Blitz. Another lady took her dog out to see if the dog could coax Blitzen.

I am just tired out and I am going to send this. Before I forget. I may take a nap.

Blitzen's Tale
Wow. What an adventure. I got under that ol fence. I thot I would chase the motorcycles but the cycles were chasing me, and I thot I would get back inside the fence. That ol Ray came after me, too, and some girl dog.

Lady Chica's Tale
That Blitz is stupid, stupid, stupid. He crawled out under the fence. What a stupe! I had a lot of fun racing and racing and racing

BOOK REVIEW
Bill Crider, *Death by Accident*
sheriff procedural. sheriff Bill Rhodes series. One after the other three accidents have been fatal. Rhodes thinks that is a weird coincidence. So he keeps poking around. This takes place in a small town in Texas.



Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: