Saturday, October 3, 2009

October 3, 2009

Friday nite. Finally, I understood the ending of an episode of *Waking the Dead*. The ending is a surprise and always comes suddenly.
Sat morn Slept in until eleven. Chilly this morning, 70 degrees. Avoiding Barktoberfest this morning. Brenda: Did you make a costume this year?
Last year I missed the costumes and Moxie was dressed like the Michalin Man (the tire).

The day wears on with household chores. Water the plants.

I took a nap. While I slept it rained slightly. We went to the dog park in an hiatus between rains. Nobody there.

Blitzen's Tale
Wonderful time at the dog park. Full of new smells. Interesting smells. Lots of people were here this morning. I can tell.

Lady Chica's Tale
Lots of smells all over. It was like going to a place I've never been before.

Rain again. Dark night. I feel sort of dreary. Glad me and my dogs are warm and dry.



BOOK REVIEW
Dan Brown, *The Lost Symbol*
I do not recommend this book. I only read one third of it. All mystical.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: