Sunday, October 25, 2009

Part two October 25, 2009

My dogs would not run with Buddy and Chance. Buddy stood at the fence crying.
Eventually the hour was up and we came home.
I am sending this and closing computer.

Blitzen's Tale
I really told off that little Lab puppy. He was big. Thot he was big.

Lady Chica's Tale
I dont know why it didt feel right at the park today. I went up to a little boy and let him pet me.

BOOK REVIEW
T. Jefferson Parker, *Black Water*
Police Procedural. Orange County Sheriff's deputies Marci and Zamorra. Another book about a bullet in the brain. The reader learns a lot. (Acknowledgements to doctors by author. Author attended a seminar.) A fellow deputy, Archie, is found critically injured and his wife dead. Marci and Zamorra are trying to prove it was not homicide/suicide. (The prolog is the story of what happens. We know that Archie is not the killer.)

Archie gets out of hospital and tracks down and kills the killers. Then he makes wings and flies off a cliff to join his wife whom he thinks is hovering there.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: