Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 15, 2009

Leah said my arm would hurt and it does. I can move it without pain but it is sore to touch.
I found my white sweater for which I have been searching all summer. It was at the bottom of my long underwear drawer. How did it get there?
Blitzen is getting older. He does not erupt as fiery as he used to. The lawn people were clipping bushes this morning and the clipper was more of a bass tone.

Then we went to dog park. Autumn weather. The dogs found a little boxer to run with.

Blitzen's Tale
There was a little ol buster who ran with us this morning. We beat him all to heck.

Lady Chica's Tale
I patrolled the fence after we stopped running. It is great weather.

I went over and got my oil changed. Then I took a nap.
Then I drove over to UTA library to join Lea in giving our quilt to Jody. The quilt is 60 by 45. One lies on a recliner during chemo treatment and the quilt just covers the body.

It took me one hour to get home. I thot I could get off at Randol Mill, off 820, but the backup started way back. I could have gone home a back way.
I am tuckered out.

BOOK REVIEW:
James Patterson, *4th of July*
This is the fourth book of Women's Murder Club. Police procedural as Lindsey Boxer is a homicide dick. Her friends are Claire, an ME, Jill, an ADA, and Cindy, a reporter. Jill was murdered in an earlier book. In this book they add Yuki for their lawyer.
I am trying to remember which book this is. Lindsey is sued for police brutality. She goes to her sister's house to keep a low profile. There she gets involved in more murders.


Hugs, Dr. Liz

No comments: